Dragages offers different types of health and safety training to our employees, including safety induction, approved safety license training courses and safety leadership programmes. These aim to equip everyone working at sites with solid knowledge, skills and mindset to perform their work in safe ways.
Approved Safety Training Programmes
Dragages is an approved training organization of Labour Department to run the following mandatory safety training courses:
- Mandatory Basic Safety Training Course (Construction Work) – Chinese & English
- Mandatory Basic Safety Training Revalidation Course (Construction Work) – Chinese & English
- Safety Training Course for Certified Workers of Confined Spaces Operation – Chinese & English
- Safety Training Revalidation Course for Certified Workers of Confined Spaces Operation – Chinese
- Safety Training Course for Experienced Operators of Dumper – Chinese
- Safety Training Revalidation Course for Experienced Operators of Dumper – Chinese
- Safety Training Course for New Operators of Gantry Crane – Chinese
The Safety Training Centre of Dragages is well-equipped. In addition to providing different types of face-to-face safety training programmes, it also provides the virtual reality (VR) training. Trainees can experience various types of risk in construction sites in a simulated environment, and learn the proper safety codes of conduct. We also concern the occupational health of our employees. When they attend the safety induction, our professional staff will assess their occupational health and give professional advice based on ergonomic principles.
Safety Leadership Training Programme
Everybody is a safety leader. Each employee in Dragages has the responsibility to spot the safety and health risks at construction site, propose measures of improvement, and implement thoroughly.
The Safety Leadership Training Programme is to reinforce the safety mindset and commitment of our employees to perform this role. The training is tailor made to difference levels of employees :
- Level 1 – Team Leaders
- Level 2 – Supervisory Staff
- Level 3 – Senior Management.